International Airport of Porto (Francisco Sá Carneiro).
From there you have two options:
- With the transfer-bus of our festival, whose schedules will be announced very soon (total travel time 1h 20 min)
- With public transport: Metro from the Airport to the central railway station of Porto Campanhã (30 min) + Train to Régua (1 h 54 min approx)
From the central station of Porto Campanhã to Régua (1 h 54 min approx, more than 10 services per day).
To consult the schedules: www.cp.pt
- From Porto: Motorways A4 towards Vila Real + A 24 (1 h 15 min)
- From Center & North of Spain (Madrid, Valladolid, Salamanca, etc.): Take the A11 motorway in Tordesillas, towards Zamora, and then, through Bragança, the A4 + A24 Portuguese motorways (travel time from the Portuguese border: 1 h 30 min approx)
- From Vigo: Motorway AP9 to the Portuguese border and, from there, motorway A3 till Braga + A11 till Guimarães + A7 till Vila Pouca de Aguiar + A24 till Peso da Régua (travel time from the Portuguese border: 1 h 45 min. approx)
- From Asturias, León, Lugo, Ourense: Motorway A52 to Verín + A75 to the Portuguese border + A24 (travel time from the Portuguese border (1 h 15 min approx)
Note about the Transfers:
The organization of Tangodouro will provide participants who wish it with a Transfers service (round trip) by special bus between Porto International Airport and our hotels in Peso da Régua.
– The schedule of these buses will be as follows:
One-way trip (Airport – Peso da Régua):
Thursday 10 and Friday 11 Oct .: 12’00 and 21’00 hours.
Return Trip (Miradouro Galafura – Airport + Train Station Porto Campanhã):
Sunday 13 Oct .: 14’45 hs. (at the end of the Farewell Milonga) and 16’45 hs (at the end of the Farewell “Asado”).
– The approximate duration of the trip is 1 hour and 20 minutes.
– The price per trip is € 20.
– The minimum number of people to confirm each trip is 15 people. If this number is not reached, the participants will be notified in advance and, obviously, their money will be returned.